Wednesday, February 27, 2019

BRAVE NEW WORLD

There was a time when the future seemed like it was guaranteed to be brighter and better than the present.  Is it still?  How do you see the future?  What is your view based on-- your own experience, movies, books, headlines, what adults say...?  Do you think it's set in stone or is the future something we can influence by making different choices in the present? 

 I see the future different such as how people will treat other people that aren't citizens or come from a different place. I think that movies will increase with different types of movies but there will be a decrease on books because now everyone does things on the internet. I think we can make better choices by choosing how we want our future to be such as good instead of bad things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment