Tuesday, December 4, 2018

How I learn

The way I learn is how I organize myself first since when I wake up. I have one hour to get ready and start walking to by 8am. I normally get to school 10 minutes before the bell rings. I get my things ready for that class since I have math. After my 2 class I go to my third that is culinary arts(cooking class) I get my notebook and learn about we are going to do it that class. My fourth  period is floral design, I get my things ready to learn about a new flower and also make flower designs. My fifth period is English and what I do when I get to class is to write in my journal, we also ready about things that we have to write about it on our blog. My 6th period I have business economics and one we walk in the class room we put our phones by the teachers desk, than we have to get our books and binder while she explains what we are doing, normally we always use the computers in that class. My 7th period I am a TA I mostly help the teacher grade other kids work from another period. How I learn is in each class we write, we use books but we berly use electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment