Saturday, November 24, 2018

Hamlet and Me

    Since I have started to read hamlet for the first time I think that its really interesting. I have been reading Act I & II I think I found some what of any connections such as life experience. One of them is trust such as trusting someone but even those who are close to you can be your enemy. Many of us people is when someone hurts someone we love we want revenge. 
    In Hamlets Acts is that there are emotions such as anger, sadness etc. The places and cultures are different now from back than. This act can teach someone to not always trust someone so much because you will never know if they one day they might turn against you. Hamlet taught us something to always watch your back and even if people have hurt you in anyways you should not want to get revenge and let them go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment